While working on an idea you want to invest most of your effort in building the business model and logic.
Generic Login Portal helps you in that way by giving you a head start on your frontend development. Just clone the repository on your system and change the API Url and boom!! You have a fully functional Login Portal.
A Login Portal is a basic and must to have to run your business and enable end-users to use your software. But without devoting lots of effort in the development of the basic login portal from scratch, this project enables you to focus more on your business logic.
Link For Repository: Generic-Login-Portal
Give it a Star on Github😃
Feel free to raise any issue or if you have a new idea make a PR.
Technologies Used: ReactJS, Antd
- Fully Customizable -> With the source code with you, you can iterate the flow or design as per your needs
- Antd -> Antd is a React Components Library which provides you with rich components to use in your product.
- Mobile-Friendly -> Responsive behaviour of portal is a priority and it will behave well in mobile too.
- Google Analytics -> Just Change the Google Analytics Id, and you will get the insights of your website visitors quickly.
- Brand Logo -> Change the logo in the source code and watch your brand logo at the navbar.
- Register and Forgot Password Pages -> Not just log in, the portal also care of register (Sign Up ) Page and Forgot Password Flows.
- Backend Integration -> Just change a single Url and your all API calls will be directed to your server.
The Project categorizes webpages into 3 types:
1. Auth Pages:- These are pages which a user visits to get authenticated and visit the portal. If a user isn't logged in, the portal homepage will redirect them to sign in page. Like Sign Up, Sign In
2. Private Pages:- These are pages within a web portal which can only be viewed if the user is logged in or authenticated. Like homepage of your portal
3. General Pages:- These are pages within a website which can be viewed by anyone irrespective of if the user is logged in or not. Like FAQs
A logged in user can view a general Page but not the auth page.
To setup Google Analytics in your website,
1. Create a Google Analytics Property and get your Tracking Id (UA-12346–1)
2. Replace Tracking Id in src/Home/index
Hope the project makes your work easier. Give it a star on Github 😃.
You can contact me over my email email@example.com